ELECTROSTATIC PRECIPITATION FILTERS – TECHNICAL SERVICES
INSPECTION CHECKS, ASSESSMENT, RENOVATION PROJECT SUPERVISION
- Scheduling service checks and spare part replacements for dust extraction installations.
- Full inspection checks (interior and exterior mechanical and power systems of electrostatic precipitation filter installations), including earthing and rectifier systems, and high-voltage control and setting systems; dust monitor calibration.
- Inspection checks of electrostatic filter dust collection installations.
- Inspection check-based detailed reports with photographic evidence, including detailed listings of recommended repair works and modification works, as well as recommended modernisation and/or defect removal suggestions.
- Inspection checks of insulation systems, hatchways, flue gas pipes, and ash extraction installations with the use of a NEC 7800 thermal imaging camera fitted with a 320 x 240 infrared sensor and laser.
- Technical supervision of repair, renovation, and modification works. Participation in start-up/ restart works.
- Detailed inspection of all renovation works and of insulator and interior purity. High voltage cold tests at optimum rectifier parameters; control system operational tests; optimising the operational efficiency of control systems.
- Electrostatic precipitation filter operational settings; optimisation of microprocessor controllers following start-up and nominal incineration parameter achievement.
TROUBLE SHOOTING – BREAKDOWNS, DEFECTS,
CHANGES TO THE INCINERATION PROCESS
- Malfunction diagnostics over the phone against mA and kV readings and other information.
- On-site malfunction diagnostics; 24/7 availability in case of unexpected breakdowns.
- Electrostatic precipitation filter interior and exterior inspection checks for purposes of identifying underlying defect causes.
- On-site technical supervision of all repair works.
- Optimising operational efficiencies of mechanical and power appliances.
- Process-harmonised power system settings on electrostatic precipitation filter control systems, with an incineration regime operational option. Implementing procedures to prevent electrostatic precipitation filter inoperability depending on changes to the incineration process.
- Operational trials – electrostatic precipitation filter testing and monitoring.
- Technical report with documented evidence of defect/ malfunction cause removal.
ELECTROSTATIC PRECIPITATION FILTERS – PROJECT ENGINEERING
- Technical information questionnaire sheet for the electrostatic precipitation filter installation.
- Bidding technical documentation.
- Electrostatic precipitation filter dimensioning and sizing.
- Material selection and approval. Quality control and material specification.
- Technical assessment of a project and all related offers; warranties. Selection of the offer project and provider.
- Testing and supervision of works quality and correctness upon assembly and handover.
- Start-up tests; warranty tests; tests and inspection checks prior to warranty period expiry.
- Electrostatic precipitation filter modernisation and modification; spare parts.